Kelly has been a part of building the Ooltewah Harrison Education Foundation since 2014. Through the years Kelly has volunteered with multiple organizations and societies. She currently volunteers at her children’s schools and sits on 2 Competitive Equestrian team boards as treasurer. She will continue to help D9’s Mission “To enrich the educational and developmental opportunities for D9 elementary public school students by implementing and uniting fundraising efforts” in the years to come.
Harry Harnett is President and Chief Operating Officer for ADF Companies which operates 275 restaurants in 11 states. He currently lives in Georgetown, TN and is a graduate of Marin University and Shorter University with a BA in Management.
Through his company, Harry has served on Corporate Operations Committees, Presidents Advisory Council, been CO-OP President for over 10 years, served on several Mini Boards and recently served with the 2014-15 IPHFHA Board of Directors.
His grandchildren Daniel, Ethan, and Alexandria attend Ooltewah Elementary School and currently Harry is on the BOD for District 9.
- Married to Robbi Presswood Moorhouse 31 years
- One Son Joel Dean Moorhouse II.
- Resident of Hamilton County for 40 years
- Former co-owner of Professional Pulmonary Services
- Presently serving as a Private Asset Manager
- A.S. Degree Respiratory Therapy Cleveland State Community College
- B.S. Degree Management University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- 28 hours completed towards MBA in finance at UTC
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Certified Pulmonary Function Technician
- Certified in Echo Cardiography
- Nightside Pachyderm Club President 2015-present
- Nightside Pachyderm Club Treasurer 2014-2015
- Harrison Ruritan Foundation Board of Trustees 2016-present
- Ooltewah Harrison Education Foundation Board Member 2014-present
- Hamilton County Beer Board member 2012-present
- Ooltewah Youth Association Board of Directors Vice-President 2002-2012
- Ooltewah High School Touchdown Club President 2010-2012
- Hunter Middle School Booster Club President 2006-2008
- Snow Hill Elementary PTA President 2004-2005
- Snow Hill Elementary PTA Treasurer 2003-2004
Dr. Austin Roberts
He attended the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga for his undergraduate experience, and he attended the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry for his dental education. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the Chattanooga Area Dental Society.
Outside of doing dentistry, Dr. Roberts is involved with the tech startup community in Chattanooga and beyond. He is a Founding Member of the company Rhinogram, and hopes to create more access to healthcare with this company. When he’s not busy with his practice, Rhinogram, or other various community organizations, he can be found spending time with his fiancé, playing guitar, or doing something outside with his 3 pet dogs.
Dr. Steve Highlander